Metrics and logs
Google Tag Manager
Sunshine Conversations integration
Authenticating users securely
Cohere session definition
Multiplayer status events
Selective session recording
Getting current session URL
Salesforce + phone workflow
We can preview and test out workflows to experience the user's point of view.
1. To test out a workflow and see if it works as intended, click "Preview"
Uncheck "automatically message query" in order to type a message on your own, rather than automatically sending the first sample query to trigger the workflow
3. Type in a question and it should pull them into the workflow we created in the walkthrough (as shown below)
4. Next, click on one of the input options to test out the conditional component. Doing so, we get the short text snippet as well as a click-able link to open the article (as intended)
5. Lastly, we'll see the workflow transition we added at the end and the two clickable options.
6. By clicking "Need more help", we get transferred to a ticket submission workflow, where we can submit a ticket.
Workflows - Previous
Next - Workflows